Your Health Starts Here
Plexus Bio-Cleanse is a specially formulated Magnesium Oxide compound with Oxygen Enhancement and Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids.
- Oxygenates the entire body
- Detoxifies and cleanses the gastro-intestinal tract and arteries
- Energizes both physically and mentally
- Neutralizes acidic conditions that may promote pathogens
- Enhances weight loss
- Supports collagen production
- Relieves constipation
Plexus Bio-Cleanse oxygenates and energizes your body while detoxifying and cleansing wastes, pathogens and plaque in the gastrointestinal tract, colon, arteries, blood, etc.
Why do you need Plexus Bio-Cleanse?
Many people are in a low oxygen/toxic state. This is caused by poor diet, stress, low activity levels, polluted air and shallow breathing. The body cannot keep up its metabolism in this state, and begins to gather waste products more rapidly than it can eliminate them. Viruses, bacteria, fungi and other pathogenic microbes thrive in this condition, and can lead to diseases such as flu, Candida, chronic fatigue, etc. Plexus Bio-Cleanse can increase the oxygen levels around these microbes, causing them to die due to their high-oxygen environment.
How does Plexus Bio-Cleanse work?
As the material reaches the stomach’s acid environment and continues into the bloodstream, the vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) and bioflavonoid complex break the magnesium peroxide bond releasing the ozone and peroxides, softening the intestinal and arterial plaque, and killing pathogenic microbes throughout the body. The ozone and peroxides further breakdown into oxygen which continues to purify and energize all cells in the body. As the liquefied plaques and dead pathogens move toward leaving the body, the magnesium creates a colon flushing reaction, increasing bowel activity and preventing re-absorption of the toxins.
How is Plexus Bio-Cleanse made?
Through our advanced proprietary process, ozone, peroxides and magnesium are merged and bonded into a crystal lattice matrix (similar to air bubbles trapped in ice). Vitamin C and a whole-fruit bioflavonoid complex are added to help break the bond and provide a more sustained release thus creating optimal assimilation.
Most people’s primary nutritional focus is on foods and liquids, but the nutrient given the highest priority by the body is oxygen–the lack of which will kill a human in a matter of minutes. Oxygen is essential to the life sustaining process of full oxidation– the optimum burning of fuel (food).In the past twenty years there have been over 5,000 articles available in medical journals confirming the action of oxygen products on pathogens. Numerous human conditions have been addressed by the use of ozone and oxygen-enhancing compounds. These include excess weight, Candida, arthritis, and Epstein-Barr among others.
In the case of obesity, the primary cause of the excess weight is inadequate oxidation of food, leaving it to be stored in lipid form for later use. The added weight compresses the body cells further, restricting their oxygen supply and intensifying their sensation of undernourishment, to which the usual response is greater food consumption. A higher oxygen level allows the body to oxidize its fuel more electively, including fuel that was stored away as lipids. More efficiently oxidation provides greater energy nourishment, eliminating inaccurate hunger signals and allowing the body’s weight to normalize.
Now, because of an innovative breakthrough in activated oxygen technology, people will be able to benefit from using supplemental sources of oxygen in addition to the air that they breathe. Through our proprietary process, magnesium, peroxides, super-oxides and ozonides are merged into a crystal lattice matrix (similar to air bubbles trapped in ice). This formula is enhanced by the addition of a pro-oxidant vitamin C/bio-flavonoid complex providing more sustained release function creating optimal assimilation. When orally ingested, this stabilized bonding process is broken on contact with stomach acids releasing large amounts of activated oxygen. As these poly atomic gases are simultaneously dispersed, several events occur:
- The ozonides assisted by the oxidant break into oxygen (02) and singlet oxygen (01). This creates hydrogen peroxide in the stomach which is carried into the intestinal tract with the stomach chyme, softening the impacted fecal matter on the intestinal wall, softening arterial plaque, and killing pathogenic microbes throughout the body.
- Molecular oxygen is introduced into the bloodstream where oxygenation continues to purify and energize all the cells.
- The nascent oxygen is also available as a free radical scavenger. Without the free radical oxygen (01), counterproductive free radicals cannot be effectively eliminated. The nascent oxygen combines with the toxic-free radicals. These destructive molecules accumulate due to the absence of the healthy free radical oxygen. (This imbalance has hindered the whole oxidative cycle of our aerobic bodies.)
- As the liquefied plaques and dead pathogens move toward leaving the body, the magnesium creates a colon flushing reaction in the bowels to prevent re- absorption of the toxins.
- The high amount of oxygen/ozonides/peroxides released can be measured with peroxide test strips and more sophisticated potassium iodide testing.
- When viruses or bacteria invade a cell and begin to replicate, all new cells are compromised; they are not perfect like the parent cells. Their cell membranes (a lipid “envelope” of protection) are structurally weakened. When ozone is introduced into the body at specific concentrations, any cell that comes into contact with the ozone is affected. The ozone breaks down into activated oxygen and water in the bloodstream and oxidizes almost everything in its path. Activated oxygen’s are only attracted to weak cells because of their electric and chemical make-up and, therefore, attach only to the ones with pathogenic microbes inside them.
- Ozone effectively oxidizes the damaged cell membrane. This releases the virus and/or bacteria into the bloodstream (now a highly oxygenated environment) where it cannot survive and where it is oxidized (metabolized).